Thursday, January 24, 2008

Review new We Are Wolves: Total Magique

Theoretically you should have read the review of the first We are Wolves album for this.

You didn't as I didn't write it.

Good!

This album is even better than their first one!

Why is this one better than the last one:? (in no particular order)
0) They're from Canada. [ no points, last one did also]

1) Less French, as that's always hard to understand. [ hard to check ]

2) It rocks more! [subjective]

3) Being Dutch, I got a soft spot for "I wrote my name on your Kite" (Andre Hazes and all that!)

4) They're coming to Utrecht (3rd March) as the preshow of Islands. [ yay!]

5) You have got to love a song name "Teenage, Bats, Anthropology" (at least, I do) [subjective]

6) Sounds more like Monster Magnet! Without going totally metal. Nobody remembers Monster Magnet anymore, but I still like my Negasonic Teenage Warhead! Whatever the guy was called, he wore a Jesus jacket in 1992... [ applies only only for ulkedovers < 98 ish]

7) OK, I'm straight outta reasons here - I could go on for ages about White Rose Movement or whatever, but I won't. Why oh why didn't no-one pick up on WRM?
[7a]: They're too brilliant!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey! not everyone forgot about monster magnet! ;)