Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The Mary Onettes


Dissapointed by the new Joy Division Interpol album? Is the Editors' Paul Banks not Ian enough? Emberassed by Mark Ronson's Cure cover? Sad about New Order breaking up? Then you should try The Mary Onettes (that’s a lame bandname, but nowhere near as lame as Sexual Earthquake in Kobe or The hot Stewards though). These guys are from Sweden which is hard to believe since they sound really (and I mean 'railaièh' and not 'reellee') British.

The Instant hit: Lost (mp3)

Laughter: How can this possibly be a new song? (mp3)

You can fall into this now: Void (stream)

5 comments:

Barbara said...

Ah toe ah toe, can you please put the right link for Void in the post too?

I'm not sure whether I like the music or whether I'm too pissed at them for STEALING ROBERT SMITH'S STYLE!!!

Choquolage said...

I´m in Bilbao right now, so the link will stay broken. Unless WorthyNonsene can fix it...

Anonymous said...

Emberassed?

WorthyNonsense said...

It's working on my computer... (using firefox)

Barbara said...

The link is working here too, just to the wrong song (lost is linked twice).