Saturday, October 13, 2007

Perez Schmerez.

So nowadays, when telling someone you're listening to Feist, you suddenly have to prove you're not necessarily against Britney Spears or anything... Why, for heaven's sake, why?
Maybe one of my fellow editorial staff members could write a review on her latest album, just to show the world we give Britney a fair chance.

Or actually, no. Me and probably a substantial part of the other staff members started listening to Feist way before Oprah's Bookclub Perez ordered us to do so. Want proof? Here: you got proof.

Or, well, now I come to think of it... whatever. We don't have to prove anything. Perez recently admitted to visiting Ulkedoof on a weekly basis. Wanted to join forces and all that. Turns out someone ripped-up and ate all his chickens just a couple of days after that.

5 comments:

david said...

I don't get it? More background info, please. Who is Perez, and what has he to do with Feist, Britney and your/my liking?

WorthyNonsense said...

http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perez_Hilton

Thanks to Perez Feist made it to number 8 in the Billboard Hot 100.

Choquolage said...

Tsss, I knew Feist when she was ´that chick from Kings of Convenience´, I knew her when she was ´Bitch Lap Lap´, I knew her when she was a Broken Social Scenester.

And I knew Caribou when he was Manitoba.

okay I´m done now.


P.S. Does anyone know who this Mossirey is, apparently he´s from this band called The Smith or something. Or is he from those Polar Chimps or something?

david said...

Ha, and I knew Feist since Choquolage told me about her, long ago, shortly after I got to know KoC, is that an alibi, compared with my reaction above? Guess so. Pfeww, got away from this one. My, I now know about PH, and I don't like it a bit.

I like Feist, though, and KoC. Can't get into BSS yet (again too late, if ever..).

Choquolage said...

We're boycotting the Polar Chimps!
And don't worry David, you can say you were part of the first Cure re-appreciation wave. I predict the second one is coming soon.